it's not easy

i've just heard about the song of idk-what, haha. but I really love this song when I was at 8th grade. I remember it because hundreds second ago, it was played on radio. you know what? who can guess? oh, okay, i think no one can answer it. so, check this out: Five For Fighting - Superman (It's Not Easy)



I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me 

I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me 

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see 

It may sound absurd:but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed:but won't you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me 

Up, up and away:away from me
It's all right:You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy:or anything: 

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees 

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me 


It's not easy to be me. 

umm, that's an old song and now I remember something. a long time ago (my mind goes back to when I was at 8th grade)...

I love writing "it's not easy to be me" in some papers especially my binder. but sorry, I can't remember why I love it. It's just like showing negative perspective when I wrote that thing, like I didn't love my life or I'm tired of being me at that time. 


but if you read all the lyrics and synchronize it with superman, it's a proper thing, right? why? because we know that superman do everything for others in a good ways exactly, and being a superman who has a super power like fly, a lot of energy, and has a lot and a lot of excess, actually, that's hard. can not be a human, natural human. 


but, how about me? it's hard being me? I think I'm not when I looked up and see they are a lot of people who has a really hard life, even just to eat and me, I got enough things in my life. but if I looked down, I see them who have easy life, lot of enjoyable things. but is this life really hard for me? NO, I answer it. I choose my life and I have to live this life with my chosen way and this is it:

narcissistic thing :p

my life, my adventure! 
haha
enjoy your time, your life, it's just once!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 17, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply