it's not easy

Thursday, March 17, 2011

i've just heard about the song of idk-what, haha. but I really love this song when I was at 8th grade. I remember it because hundreds second ago, it was played on radio. you know what? who can guess? oh, okay, i think no one can answer it. so, check this out: Five For Fighting - Superman (It's Not Easy)



I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
I'm just out to find
The better part of me 

I'm more than a bird:I'm more than a plane
More than some pretty face beside a train
It's not easy to be me 

Wish that I could cry
Fall upon my knees
Find a way to lie
About a home I'll never see 

It may sound absurd:but don't be naive
Even Heroes have the right to bleed
I may be disturbed:but won't you conceed
Even Heroes have the right to dream
It's not easy to be me 

Up, up and away:away from me
It's all right:You can all sleep sound tonight
I'm not crazy:or anything: 

I can't stand to fly
I'm not that naive
Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees 

I'm only a man in a silly red sheet
Digging for kryptonite on this one way street
Only a man in a funny red sheet
Looking for special things inside of me 


It's not easy to be me. 

umm, that's an old song and now I remember something. a long time ago (my mind goes back to when I was at 8th grade)...

I love writing "it's not easy to be me" in some papers especially my binder. but sorry, I can't remember why I love it. It's just like showing negative perspective when I wrote that thing, like I didn't love my life or I'm tired of being me at that time. 


but if you read all the lyrics and synchronize it with superman, it's a proper thing, right? why? because we know that superman do everything for others in a good ways exactly, and being a superman who has a super power like fly, a lot of energy, and has a lot and a lot of excess, actually, that's hard. can not be a human, natural human. 


but, how about me? it's hard being me? I think I'm not when I looked up and see they are a lot of people who has a really hard life, even just to eat and me, I got enough things in my life. but if I looked down, I see them who have easy life, lot of enjoyable things. but is this life really hard for me? NO, I answer it. I choose my life and I have to live this life with my chosen way and this is it:

narcissistic thing :p

my life, my adventure! 
haha
enjoy your time, your life, it's just once!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

pageviews

followers

Subscribe