deadliners

Wednesday, May 02, 2012


and I don't know what will happened if I just sit down here and doing nothing
I have a dream lot of dreams, so I have a lot of things to reach
and deadline make everything being neat in it own way
umm, but sometimes it isn't
okay, don't be afraid, nothing to lose!
be great of every step that you take!

in the moment when defencelessness and  enthusiasm come together
you choose, you have to ready with the risk
with everything spontaneous enter and maybe ruin it
you must know, you can do it! 

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. I hope you don't mind if I suggest some correction...

    ...and I don't know what will happen if I just sit down here and do nothing
    I have a lot of dreams, so I have a lot of things to reach
    and deadline makes everything neat in its own way
    you have to be ready with the risk.

    Keep on writing and expressing every single word from your mind wisely...as you said, nothing to lose...it is worth-trying...

    ReplyDelete

pageviews

followers

Subscribe