Day 1 – A picture of yourself with ten facts about you

This is Annisa Qisthia Fathdhieny, this is me :

1. Supel girl, haha. you never knew that I'm a totally unadaptable girl in my past >.<

2. Love photography, much much much.. and I started it with a "sky runner" wanna be :p

3. When I child, I looked like a Japanese girl because I have a narrow eyes, till now. but I think that I'm not looked like that anymore..   

4. Cheerful but sometimes moody :p

5. Love travelling! A world traveler wanna be!

6. Sometimes go somewhere alone and no one know where I am, that's fun! haha

7. Wanna make my body fatter, I just like never catch the 50, it's always stable on 46 47 48! >.<

8. Have a lotta accident experiences and I forgot how many it was :p

9. Wanna be a scientist and found something (medicine maybe) that really really useful to all people in this world..

10. Wanna have a lion or lions! rawr!


wait my day 2!

This entry was posted on Thursday, June 16, 2011 and is filed under ,. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0. You can leave a response.

Leave a Reply