- external factor. this is that we usually called environment. bad environment and good environment. we must be certain if we live a life in a good environment we will be a good person, conversely. but that's not just about that, it's about our self management. when you have a good strong fortress, you never have to worry where you are, because what you get from that environment would be pre-screened according to yourself.
- internal factor. there are three things that include in this factor. who are they? they are fear, identification, and identity. fear makes us appear our discipline. like if you afraid with your sins, you will always do good things. identification is like when we amazed someone, we just like, um, i wanna be like him/her, but it's still in a discipline fence. identity, this is the basic. if you have a discipline characters inside yourself, you will be discipline in every move that you take.
- important and urgent things
- important but not urgent things
- not important but urgent things
- not important and not urgent things
*still learning to write in English, so, please understand if a lot of mistakes in it, hehe