the mexican's quote

Sunday, August 15, 2010

aku nonton the mexican (2001) semalem, mumpung diputer di trans tv dan yang paling konyol bagian ini nih:

Car Thief: If you're going to kill me at least tell me who it is that's going to send me to God. Tell me!
Jerry: Look, I'm not going to kill you. But I am going to have to shoot you.
Car Thief: But why, sir? Why?
Jerry: Why? Why? Because you stole from me and you know about the pistol and you're just gonna steal again and I can't have you coming back in the situation like a fly in the ointment.
Car Thief: No, I won't be a fly! You'll never see me again.
Jerry: Look, you're getting shot and that's it. It will take you time to get to the next town especially if you're limping.
Car Thief: Wait! Wait! What? Limping? Can't you just tie me up some more? I mean, fuck, you shoot me? Tie me!
Jerry: Yeah. I don't have a rope.
Car Thief: So you shoot me?
Jerry: It's the American way. 

terus aku lupaaa ngomong apa lagi, habis itu si Car Thiefnya pasrah.

Jerry: At your finger. (drive the pistol to the left foot)
Car Thief: Oh, not the left!
Jerry: Okay (drive to the right foot). Count to three!
Car Thief: One,
Jerry: DOR!!

You Might Also Like

0 comments

pageviews

followers

Subscribe