new owl city?

Friday, August 06, 2010

beberapa jam yang lalu terjadi percakapan:

faiz (adekku): mbak, aku nduwe lagu-lagu anyar lhoooo!
qisty: apa emang?
f: (nyalain winamp) lagu terdengar... There's a handwritten note pressed in the door of her screened in porch and I am sailing away recalling that day miles from shore... dan blablabla seterusnya..
q: lhoh?! kok kayak owl city, kayak adam suaranya...
f: adam lambert??
q: (manggut2 setuju, padahal aku lupa namanya, padahal ya owl city tu band favoritku! haha, eh itu band bukan sih?). minta dooong.. terus adekku ngopyin deh..

aku iseng deh googling dengan kata kunci sky sailing...

q: adam young ternyata! bukan adam lambert, haha. sama kok, owl city juga, ming bedo..


dan mbah wiki ngasih tau kalau
Young has revealed a new musical project known as Sky Sailing, moving away from his usual electronica genre of music and introducing acoustic guitar and piano accompaniments into his work. The unrefined tracks were recorded in the summer of 2007 before he began making music as Owl City.[19] His first album under this new project is entitled "An Airplane Carried Me To Bed", and was released July 13, 2010 via iTunes.[20]
He also recently announced via Twitter that more music will soon be released under his main project, Owl City.[21]
In May, 2010, Adam Young collaborated with high-profile British electronic composer, producer, musician, and songwriter Nick Bracegirdle. Under his Chicane alias, Bracegirdle released the single "Middle Distance Runner" on August 2, 2010 featuring Adam Young on vocals. This will be the first single from the upcoming fourth Chicane album Giants.
He also worked with famed Dutch producer Armin van Buuren, appearing on a track called "Youtopia" from the forthcoming van Buuren album Mirage on September 10th, 2010.
ternyata webnya juga ini http://www.owlcitymusic.com/. oalaaah, ehehe..

btw, lagunya bagus lho! :D beda dari owl city, soalnya pake gitar akustik gitu :) cuma gaya nyanyinya tetep sama, haha.

ini liriknya dari yang judulnya Brielle :
There's a handwritten note pressed in the door of her screened in porch
And I am sailing away recalling that day miles from shore
She was still wearing white and robins egg blue, Her grandmother's dress
When I left early this year, how I wound up here is anyone's guess
When the new sites grow old and I start to feel cold I'll sail home again

Goodbye Brielle
Only whispers can tell
Of the sweet dreams that we knew so well
I'll see you around our dear ocean town
The frozen days we set ablaze
Sent me drifting away
Like a butterfly, you floated by and now your alone
I wish I knew when I'll be back again
So until then I wish you well
My dear Brielle

strolling over the sand, cobblestone paths that wind through the trees
Breathing the sweet ocean air makes a shy boy aware that he could be free
When the new sites grow old and I start to feel cold I'll sail home again

Goodbye Brielle
Only whispers can tell
Of the sweet dreams that we knew so well
I'll see you around our dear ocean town
The frozen days we set ablaze
Sent me drifting away
Like a butterfly, you floated by and now your alone
I wish I knew when I'll be back again
So until then I wish you well
So until then I wish you well
For the time being farewell
My dear Brielle

You Might Also Like

0 comments

pageviews

followers

Subscribe